søndag 30. juni 2013

Where in the World Was I? Part 1

Hello? Anyone there? I'm finally back after three weeks of vacationing. And with it, some sketches done (some live, some not so live). And because of that I'm starting the segment called "where on the earth was I?" Essentially, I will post a sketch from one of the places I have been and you may guess where I have been. There are no prizes other than honour and glory, because it might be a bit easy and also because I am stingy.  The answer will be further down the post. Also don't read the tags if you can help it (though it's really not that big of a deal).

And here is the first sketch. Where was I?










ANSWER: The Big Apple, of course. The first destination of my travels where New York. I quite liked it. Only Times Square managed to live up to my expections of what the over crowded streets I expect. I loved the many massive buildings and the architecture. Sadly, I could only take a boat trip around the statue of liberty as it was under renovation after the hurricane last year. Restorations will become a theme of my vacation. Stay tuned for the next destination next thursday.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar