søndag 19. januar 2014

Stephen Fry





I just started a new watercolour sketchbook and to make it as interesting as possible, I have got Stephen Fry to narrate it for me. Fry, of course, is a multitalented actor, comedian, novelist and tv-presenter among many other things. He's known for Blackadder, A Bit of Fry and Laurie, QI, V for Vendetta, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Gadget Man, Harry Potter audiobooks and The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy (movie and audiobook) to name but a few. Also, he is the king of Twitter.

This is what the foreword says:
Good evening, good evening, good evening and welcome to Thomas Kirkeberg's watercolour sketchbook. I'm Stephen Fry, you humble servant in corduroy and I will be narrating this book. Unfortunately, I'm only a picture and it is highly recommended that you imagine my voice in your head while reading the notes. This will help tremendously, if you're having a rather stressful day. So, DON'T PANIC, relax and enjoy the content of this book.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar