torsdag 18. juli 2013

Where in the World Was I? Part 5

Here we are again with the fifth edition of the riveting Where in the World Was I?-series. This time at the place where Forrest Gump run out of continent and decided to run all the way back again.



ANSWER: It's the end of Route 66: Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica/Los Angeles.Venice beach was quite nice, but LA wasn't all that exciting. I guess if you want to go shopping (LA is just one big store, appereantly since that was pretty much all the attractions), visit Universal Studios and Disney and/or be at the beach. Also, to my surprise, LA was not hard to drive in at all. I've heard a lot of horror stories but the truth was nowhere close. A lot of traffic, yes, but easy to navigate and many parts of the city had moderate amounts of traffic. Sunset Boulevard had little traffic at all, which was where our hotel was.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar